Friday, December 03, 2004

my interesting friday

Nice lunch with the elusive Allister today. He's a great chap. Quiet and elusive, but nice when he talks. He will make a great leader for DB.

Helped Jessica collect books from Hiap Huat House today. Good to be of service to church lah, although it does not seem like service, more like taxi service!Hahahhaa, corny stuff

WnI is getting better. I guess we are starting to please God as a church more hence He shows up. Its just an awesome thing when He does. The YEP people showed up and it is good to have ZX, Darryl, Duane and Esmond beside me praying together, along with the juniors, the gals and all. Prayer unites us and lets God's power be manifested. God also reminded me not to worry for the guys when they are there, cos He is protecting them. Peace in my heart instead then!

What a great God!