Sunday, December 26, 2004

boxing

Wow, the biggest earthquake in 40 years just hit Asia. It totally destroyed coastal regions of Aceh, Phuket, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, India, etc. Thank God because my family and I were just at Patong Beach in Phuket less than 2 weeks ago and now its been destroyed. Thanks Father God! Also, Singapore has been spared with nary a scratch. God is indeed merciful. Can you imagine sleeping one minute and drowning under a tidal wave or tsunami the next. Singapore is indeed blessed. What an eventful Boxing Day and how fragile is life... God protects and our lives are in His hands man.

Also Leon, Duane and Ho Ping dua-ed me today, asking me to go for a movie then cancelling on me when I reached the theater. Bums. Thank God Chin and co. appeared just on time to accompany me. Haha!