Friday, December 10, 2004

money

got notice of my $$$ today. Not a bad sum, could be more of course, but then Jack Neo did say money no enough. Now its an issue of how much to spend and how much to save. Must save more because stupid insurance is due in March and that is about 1400SGD. Bleah. Must pay carpark too this month, about 200 sgd

the fun never ends does it when it comes to car ownership.

my mum today mentioned that sherman is getting married in march, on the same day as joy. And she mentioned that he is buying a 700k house for his first house. reminded me to save. dunno why this made me feel jealous and mad. i told her that we really have different lots in the life, he a hot shot top gun, and me a lowly educator. She said the main point was getting me to save, which i agreed with. But i think she hit a raw nerve.

money can be such a corrupting force, like the One Ring.

Which reminds me, must go get Return Of The King EE later