Tuesday, December 21, 2004

anxiety

Just a few thoughts for today. Its coming down to the events for Christmas and things are looking fine and shaping up. There is an unusual anxiety over the people putting these together. I gather that this is because everyone takes the "Mega Event Mentality" (MEM) to every event, putting undue stress on themselves. People say this is a slack attitude, I say keep things in perspective and ramp up when big events come along. I may get flack for this but I really don't bother, because I know what is what and my own opinions count too. Sometimes, to be a revolutionary and to be successful, you need to stand out from the noise of the rest.

As people grow, people change and as our lives differ so do our opinions. Is it reasonable that we are the same person we were at 15 as we are at 25? Not really. People say Alvin doesn't change much, but then again, people do not know Alvin as well.