Tuesday, February 01, 2005

rj

Went to RJ for my talk with Mr E. today. It was strangely comforting meeting him again after so long so we caught up. It was an OK session, no firm answer given but I leave these things to God. Going to RJ would be an honour and if they feel they have a place for me, then I would gladly accept. Mr E is going to retire to Bath at the end of the year. Hope he enjoys a good retirement after so long in SG. I would think it would probably be strange for him after teaching in SG for quite so long.

Met KP and Ping in RJ, and sent Ping home. Waiting for him in the canteen and realised that there are a lot of beautiful people in RJ, both chio bu and yan dao. Does being smart=being beautiful ?

Bookshop uncle at RJ has retired. He was a good man who sold me many a copy of 8 days in the day. LOL.

Read Hybel's Couragous Leadership today, Picked up some good ideas on leadership. A stirring read indeed.

Tmr is SPR presentation. Hope it goes well