Sunday, February 13, 2005

apathy

Bought a book called Bored With God, on overcoming student apathy with their Christianity. Its quite a good read and is suitable for my circumstances. The cover has 3 guys looking bored on a couch. How apt that I bought this after CG time. The book writes on ways that we can help our kids overcome their spiritual apathy. It has tips like be direct, show you care, etc. Basic stuff but good. It also reminds us to depend on God to melt the hardest of hearts. Amen!

I really want DB to see that they can lead overcoming lives, lives that are sold out for God and will count in eternity. Can it happen? I will start praying for a breakthrough spiritually, that they will not be afraid to confront their unChrist-like qualities and draw closer to find fulfillment in Him. God, I really need Your help !