Sunday, December 25, 2005

christmas

It has been a right quiet and beauitiful Christmas. Kicked off with a series of great outreaches for the kids. All clusters did better this year. We (and myself) have a long way to go before effectively sharing the gospel but I think many effective seeds were sown. Hope to see some of those come to fruition.

Service as usual on 24th. Sensed that it needed a spiritual element so I did a 20 min mini-sermon segment that didnt go off too badly on "Light Of The World". Hopefully a good start of things to come. Indeed, Jesus is the light of this season. Let's never forget that.

Adjourned to the Kueks for christmas party. It was nice and quiet an affair that was rather casual and relaxed. Lots of fun crapping and sharing and playing of games and feasting on gorgeous food. Thanks to Gene for putting this one together. I am grateful for these friends that He has provided. Appreciate you all. This year was way better than last year.

Went for service at Lighthouse on Christmas Day. Nice sweet service with powerful sharing and vocals by Booby Michaels. Moved off for lunch at Yoshi (not associated with Mario) Restaurant for a Japanese buffet. Yummy stuff but slow due to staff not reporting to work (must be hung over). I do love my family although they annoy me no end at times these days. Haha. Thank God for all of them.