Saturday, January 01, 2005

year

Started 2005 in the presence of God. He was awesome today. YMC3 was rocking kicking jumping stomping praising and worshipping. I knelt today in worship for the first time in ages. It was good. 'Forever' looks like it will work fine. People sang it. I thank God and at humbled that after 10 years in the ministry of leading worship and God still uses me to pick fresh songs that our congregation can take too. Thank you Lord. Remain humble and confident at once.

New year, new challenges. I'll be a teacher this year. Wow, scary eh? Need God more than ever I guess. New surroundings are never easy but with God they become easier.

"I'm so thankful for all that I'm allowed"

-All That I'm Allowed (I'm thankful), Elton John, 2004

Thanks DB, DLB and everyone else for making 2004 such a memorable. Heres looking to 2005 for bringing us closer to God and fresher revelations.